The Executive Leadership Award recognizes presidents, principals, or chief executive officers for devoting time and energy to strengthen and transform the organization that they lead. This includes specific situations or initiatives where the recipient’s insight, discernment and ability to lead and inspire have guided their organization to a new level of growth, achievement and recognition. Nominees for this award must demonstrate the ability to:
- Actively support advancement,
- Create a vision and inspire others,
- Establish a positive image for his or her business while leading it to higher levels of success,
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking among employees, and
- Give back to the community.