MHD is committed to establishing long-term partnerships with our clients. We work side by side with you to design, implement, operate and monitor your IT Asset Disposition programs. We offer a full chain-of-custody solution that tracks each asset from arrival to final deployment which you can monitor in real time through your own custom web portal.
The Redistribution of Electronics, Reinvented
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Our comprehensive Asset Recovery / ITAD program includes:
- A dedicated Account Manager and regular performance reviews to ensure customer satisfaction
- Secure logistics services with, packing and palletizing
- Detailed, serialized audits itemizing each asset, its features and configuration
- data eradication and destruction methods compliant with U.S. DoD 522.22-M and other international standards
- Data Destruction
In the event that your enterprise has higher security needs, physical destruction ensures that your data devices and the information stored on them cannot be accessed. Our portable hard drive crusher plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet and destroys all disk-drive platters and the contained data. We can process hundreds of drives per hour, allowing your on-site security or IT staff to review the process in person. MHD ENTERPRISES then places the crushed drives into a secure container for delivery to a MHD ENTERPRISES processing facility and the final recovery of non-ferrous metals. The customer receives a Certificate of Destruction and a detailed Disposition Report after the asset disposal process is completed.
- Why MHD for your ASSET RECOVERY Solution
- Effective – Our crushing tool is more effective and safer than degaussing, drill presses, or the “hammer” technique.
- Fast Systems – We can process hundreds of 3.5″ hard drives per hour.
- Visible Results – Unlike degaussing, you can visually confirm that our secure data destruction services have been completed.
- Quality Support – We will assist your support staff and can remove hard disk drives from machines and record asset details of crushed drives.